Last updated 13 Oct 2013
- SITEX, 28 Nov- 1 Dec 2011 at Singapoe Expo, 11am-9pm.
- Consumer Electronics Exhibition 2013, 31Oct-3Nov 2013, Suntec Level 6, 12pm-9pm Daily.
- COMEX 2013, 5 Sep 2013 - 8 Sep 2013. Singapore Expo Halls 5 & 6 - 12pm to 9pm
- 2013 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Night Race, 20-22 Sep 2013, Marina Bay Street Circuit
- Great Singapore Sale, 31 May to 28 July 2013, Island wode mainly in Orchard Road.
- PC Show 2013, 6-9 Jun 2013, Singapore Expo
- Chinese New Year, 10 February 2013 to 11 February 2013. Istana is opened on the 11th Feb this year. Check the istana opening hours here.
- IT Show 2013 (Next IT Show),7 Mar 2013 - 10 Mar 2013, Marina Bay Sands (NEW!!), 12pm to 9pm
- Christmas on a Great Street - Christmas light up at Orchard Road, 17 Nov 2012 – 6 Jan 2013
- Marine Parade Christmas light-up celebration. From 30th November 2012 to 6th January 2013. Highlights include decorated hawker centre, a 30-foot Christmas tree, a Christmas village bazaar with festive offerings. This is a community event by Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) and Marine Parade Merchants’ Association (MPMA) to create a Christmas atmosphere and to bring communities and families together in marine parade central.
- Opening of Giant Panda Forest - Starting from 29 November 2012, the Giant Panda Forest exhibit will be opened to the public for a special preview.
- RWS's Marine Life Park opening. 22 Nov 2012 daily from 10am to 6pm. Adult tickets to the SEA Aquarium, the world's largest, cost S$29 and S$20 for children.
- SITEX 2012 (Next IT Show),22 Nov 2012 - 25 Nov 2012,Singapore Expo,Halls 4B, 5 & 6 - 11am to 9pm
- Harry Potter Exhibition, Jun2-Sep30 2012, ArtSceince Museum, Marina Bay Sands
- Mid-Autumn Festival 2012. Also called the Mooncake or Lantern Festival. The Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated in Chinatown with festive street light-ups and bazaar stalls selling mooncakes, pomelos, tea and an assortment of festive goodies. 11 September to 10 October 2012.
- PCShow 2012. 7 to 10 June 2012 (12 to 9pm daily), Suntec Convention Centre.
- F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2012 - 21-23 Sep 2012
- Free entry to NHB museums -Singaporeans and PRs will enjoy free admission to the permanent galleries and selected exhibitions at the National Heritage Board's (NHB) museums and institutions every August, beginning from this year. All visitors will enjoy free admission to all exhibitions and galleries during two Open House Days in August - National Day on Aug 9, and Hari Raya Puasa on Aug 19.
- Hungry ghost festival 2012, 17 August 2012 to 15 September 2012. Expect to see a unique celebration with make-shift mini concerts (known as Getai) daily all over the island to "entertain" the ghosts.
- comex2012 (it and consumer goods exhibition) - 30 aug to 2 sep 2012, suntec
- National Day: 9 Aug 2012 - See fireworks near Esplanade near the Floating platform where the celebration will be held.
- Gardens by the Bay opens on 29 June 2012.
- PC Show 2012, 7-10 June 2012, Suntec Singapore, Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6
- i Light Marina Bay 2012: 9 Mar -1 Apr 12, 7.30pm-11pm nightly, Marina Bay Waterfront. Free Admission
- Fashion Steps Out @ Orchard, 16 Mar 2012- 29 Apr 2012
- One Fighting Championship, 31 Mar 2012, Singapore Indoor Stadium
- IT Show 2012, 8-11 March 2012, Suntec Singapore
Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6. Opening hours: 12noon to 9pm
- Singapore Airshow 2012, 14 Feb - 17 Feb (Trade Rept), 18-19 Feb for Public at Changi Exhibition Centre S498760
- A Moving Masterpiece: Qing Ming Shang He Tu, Singapore Expo Hall3, 7 Dec 2011 - 6 Feb 2012
- Chinese Lunar New Year 23-24 Jan 2011, this is the year of Dragon. Visit River Hongbao 2012 at the Float @ Marina Bay, ending 28 Jan 2012.
- SITEX, 24-27 Nov 2011 at Singapoe Expo, 11am-9pm.
- BookFest@Singapore 2011@Suntec 601-3, 18 to 27 Nov 2011
- 20th World Orchid Conference in 2011. It will be held from 13 - 20 November 2011 at Marina Bay.
- Singapore Grand Prix 2011 F1 Race (23-25 Sep 2011)
Singapore race organisers have released further news of their off-track entertainment line-up for September’s event. Global superstar Shakira and 1980s legend Boy George will join previously-announced acts Linkin Park, Shaggy, Rick Astley, Charice and Massive Attack’s Daddy G & 3D to perform over the course of the Marina Bay round. Read more.
- Mid Autumn Festival 2011 | Singapore Mid Autumn Festival 2011 (29 August to 12 September 2011)
The Mid-Autumn Festival, also called the Mooncake or Lantern Festival, is a traditional harvest festival that is celebrated annually by the Chinese.
The Mid-Autumn Festival by the River is open at the River Promenade along Clarke Quay together with the annual Mid-Autumn Festival bazaar in nearby Chinatown with more than 300 stalls selling various goodies. Visitors to both fairs have till Sept 12 to soak in the sights and sounds.
- COMEX 2011 (1 to 4 September 2011, 12 to 9pm daily), Suntec Singapore - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6
- Hari Raya Puasa (Festival of the Breaking of the Fast) - Tuesday, 30 August 2011
The main attraction place to observe the Hari Raya and the preparations prior to festival is best observed at Kampong Glam and Geylang Serai, a bustling outdoor market and the Hari Raya Light-Up, as well as various Mosque around Singapore.
- The Great Singapore Sales aka GSS 2011 (27May-24Jul 2011)