Useful free shuttle bus services that are opened to public in Singapore. Check out also Useful Singapore Websites!!!
Use CTRL-F to search for keywords e.g. “IKEA” or “TAMPINES” to find free shuttle to IKEA TAMPINES.
PLS FEEDBACK TO US TO HELP KEEP THIS LIST MOST UP-TO-DATE!!!
Discontinued popular shuttle services
NUH<->Buona Vista MRT One-North (Biopolis/Fusionpolis)<->Buono Vista MRT Orchard Road shuttle service All free shuttle services to the two IRs (FREE Tourist Shuttle to Resorts World™ Sentosa Attractions, click here) City Square Mall shuttle bus services have been terminated since January 2014 Free shuttle bus services from Bedok (weekends and public holiday only), Sengkang MRT (weekends and public holiday only) stations to Changi Business Park has been discontinued post Apr 2014 (thank you tjiabk for alerting this blog). IFC (International Furniture Centre) has ceased operations from 9 August 2015 for new concept remodelling purpose, until further notice (source).
The popular list of free shuttle services in alphabetical order (or use CTRL-F to search):
- Free shuttle bus services from Changi Business Park (Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays) to Changi Airport. The Free Shuttle Bus Service is open to all members of the public visiting the airport on a first-come-first-served basis. Detailed bus schedules and a list of pick-up times can be obtained here.
Changi General Hospital
- Weekday: 8.30am to 9.30pm, interval 15min
- Saturday: 8.30am to 3pm, interval 15min
- Sunday and Public Holidays: No service.
- Detailed map click here
Courts Megastore/IKEA Tampines/Giants Tampines
- Detailed IKEA buses including operating hours, bus interval, detailed stops from Tampines, Bedok, Sengkang, Pasir Ris MRT to IKEA Tampines (Giant and Courts Maegamall are within 5min walk from IKEA) can be obtained here.
- Note the waiting areas info can not be found in the official link provided above. At Tampines MRT, turn right when exiting from the control station and then turn right again until you see a waiting area near the Western Union branch, you can’t miss it as there is often long queue formed. At the Bedok MRT, the pickup point is at the main bus stop right outside of the Bedok Mall.
- Note also that Pasir Ris MRT weekday shuttle service has been discontinued due to low usage. The shuttle service to Pasir Ris MRT will continue to run during weekends and public holidays.
Gain City Megastore at Sungei Kadut
Free shuttle services from Choa Chu Kang MRT station. Services run from 10am to 11pm daily. Buses depart every 20 minutes on weekdays and 10 minutes on weekends, subject to traffic conditions. As of Dec 2015, free shuttle bus service to the Gain City Megastore at Sungei Kadut is also available at Yew Tee MRT Station (next to the bus stop). Frequency Average (Weekday/Weekend): Yew Tee (8min/8min), CCK (26min/13min).
- Available on Saturdays, Sunday and Public Holidays 11am to 8pm.
- Pick-up/drop off points: Katong V-Marine Parade drop off point, Paya Lebar MRT station-Singapore Post Centre, Bedok MRT Station-Taxi stand opp bus interchange
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Free shuttle bus service is available on Monday to Saturday (except Sundays and Public Holidays). Original Link.
Queensway Shopping Centre/IKEA Alexandra
- To IKEA Alexander : A free shuttle bus service is provided by IKEA during weekend and public holiday. Alight at IKEA and done with your shopping there and walk over to Queensway Shopping Centre. Services are from Choa Chu Kang MRT Station, Bukit Batok MRT Station, Jurong East MRT Station and Boon Lay MRT Station. Check here for the schedule and pick up points. (link)
- To Anchorpoint: There is a free shuttle service provided by Anchorpoint during weekday from 12pm – 2pm. Alight at Anchorpoint and walk over to Queensway Shopping Centre.Services are from Mapletree Business City, PSA Building, Depot Road. Depart every 15 minutes and last bus depart at 2pm from Anchorpoint. Check up here for the shuttle bus update. (link)
IMM Shopping Mall @ Jurong
- To and fro Jurong East MRT Station Pick-up points are at JCube (entrance near McDonald’s) & Westgate (next to taxi stand). Daily from 10.30am – 10.30pm. 15-min interval (with effect from 1 April 2016)
- Click Link for updated information.
Mount Avernia Hospital
- The hospital provides a Free Shuttle Bus Service that operates from Monday to Saturday (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays) to/fro the following stations:
(i) Bishan MRT (First bus 6.35am; Last bus 8.15pm; 20-minute intervals)
(ii) Novena MRT (First bus 8am; Last bus 7.35pm; 30-minute intervals)
OneKM - free shuttle to/from Paya Lebar MRT, 10min interval, pickup point at Eunos 8 pickup point.
- Weekday 2.30-7.30pm
- Weekend 10.30am-7.30pm
Parkway Parade - Parkway Parade has a convenient shuttle bus offering 2-way service between Bedok and Parkway Parade:
- between Bedok and Parkway Parade. Departing every 20 minutes at 2 convenient locations:Bedok MRT Station – at the taxi stand opposite the bus interchange. Last pickup from Bedok is at 8.00pm. Parkway Parade – Marine Parade Central outside DBS Bank. Last pickup from parkway Parade is at 10.00pm. Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays 11.00am – 10.00pm
- Parkway Parade also offers a shuttle bus service from Sengkang: Departing hourly at: Sengkang MRT Station – Bus stop. Last pickup from Sengkang, is at 8.00pm. Parkway Parade – Marine Parade Central outside DBS Bank. Last pickup from Parkway Parade is at 10.00pm. Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays 11.00am – 10.00pm
Sembawang Shopping Centre (SSC) shuttle services
- Sembawang Shopping Centre > Sembawang Way (MRT) > Admiralty Drive > Sembawang Crescent > Sembawang Ave > Sembawang Shopping Centre
- Sembawang Shopping Centre > Yishun Ave 5 > Ave 3 > Ring Road > Ave 2 (MRT) > Ring Road > Sembawang Shopping Centre
- Sembawang Shopping Centre > Woodlands Ave 7 (Seagate) > Gambas Ave (3M) > Sembawang Shopping Centre
Singapore Science Park
- FREE MRT Shuttle Service between Science Park I Holland Drive Market,Ghim Moh Hawker Centre, Holland Village; Science Park II to Seah Im Food Centre, West Coast Drive Hawker Centre (Opp Ginza Plaza),Ayer Rajah Food Centre,Clementi Central Hawker Centre. Note: No Operation on Sundays & Public Holidays.
- Har Par Villa MRT – Science Park II (and vice versa) shuttle service ($0.40 per trip)
Singapore General Hospital (SGH)
- Outram Park MRT Station (Bus stop opposite the MRT station NEL) – National Heart Centre – Singapore National Eye Ctr/SGH Block 4/5/6 – SGH Block 1/2/3 – Outram Park Station (NEL) – Outram Park Station (EWL)’
- According to SGH website: “Our patients and the elderly need the shuttle service more than you, abled visitors please use the sheltered walkway to get to the campus.”
- Weekdays: 8am-6pm (10mins interval)
The Grandstand (formerly Turf City) Shuttle Service (UPDATED!)
- Clementi: Clementi MRT, Clementi Road Blk 116, Dunearn Road Aft Rifle Range Road, Opp The Nexus
- Toa Payoh: Toa Payoh MRT, Bukit Timah Road Bef Lewis Road, Botanic Gardens MRT, Coronation Plaza
- Bukit Timah: Sixth Avenue Centre, The Tessarina, Aft Swiss Club Road, Opp Sixth Avenue Centre
- Click this link for updated timing: thegrandstand.com.sg -> Getting Here -> Shuttle Bus
Thomson Plaza (NEW!)
- Weekdays: 11.30am – 2.30pm; Weekends & Public Holidays: 11.30am to 8.30pm. Source.
- Route A
Thomson Plaza > NTUC FairPrice HQ Main Entrance > Upper Thomson Road (bus stop in front of Thomson Used Car Centre) > James Cook University > Thomson Plaza
- Route B
Thomson Plaza > Sin Ming Road (Blk 23) > Pemimpin Drive > Lip Hing Building > Shunfu Road > Thomson Plaza
Vivocity to Sentosa (Updated) – Instead of paying $1 to walk across the causeway or $3 to ride the monorail, there are a couple free shuttle services that give you entry to the island FOC. The pickup point is right outside of the exit near JPot on Level 1 of Vivocity.
- Vivocity to Shangri-La Hotel
- Vivocity to Capella Hotel
- Sentosa ExpressThe Sentosa Express, located at VivoCity (Lobby L, Level 3), provides easy access to Sentosa.
Notice: From 3 January 2017 to 31 November 2017, operating hours of Sentosa Express will be shortened from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays) every week for system upgrades.
- Train services will end at 10.00pm from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays) every week during the affected period.
- Train services will continue to run till 12 midnight on 10 Jan and 23 Jan to 5 Feb.
- A free shuttle bus service will run from 10.00pm to 12 midnight during the affected operating hours.
West Coast Plaza (NEW!)
- Clementi MRT (in front of Blk 324) to West Coast Plaza, 10am to 9.45pm Daily including PH. Frequency:30min, check source for details.
Last updated: 10 Oct 2017